Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The new Palmira hostel is still located in Colonia Palmira, the safest neighborhood in Tegucigalpa. This is the embassy district of the capital, with the United Nations building & American Embassy less than 2 blocks away – in fact, Palmira Hostel was actually the former Embassy of Ecuador. So if you’ve ever wanted to spend a night at an embassy, this is your chance.
You’ll also find supermarkets, restaurants & banks within walking distance of Palmira Hostel, along with pubs, bars & live music.
Palmira Hostel offers one large 16-bed dorm for budget travelers. It’s a long, large room with plenty of space, fans & locker storage (bring your own lock). Each bed also comes with 2 pillows each!
One advantage of a large dorm is that you have a great chance of getting a sought-after bottom bunk, especially if it’s not fully booked.
The dorm actually feels more like two 8-bed dorms, as there’s additional space in between & separate light switches.
There are also 2 full bathrooms, each with their own toilet & shower. Both the dorm & bathrooms will always be very clean during your stay. You’ll be surprised to find that your sheets will be changed every day too – not something you ever expect from a hostel!
Palmira Hostel offers a huge full kitchen for use. From an oven & microwave to a fridge & toaster, there’s really everything here you need to cook. All the crockery & cutlery are brand new too. You can enjoy your home-cooked meals in the patio area next to the kitchen. There are 2 large picnic tables, under the shade of umbrellas. There’s also a free barbeque for use as well as free purified drinking water.
The rooftop terrace at Palmira Hostel has the WOW factor! There are beautiful outdoor lounges & chairs to relax in, around wooden coffee tables with charming bonsai plants! It can get pretty hot up here, so put up the large sun umbrellas if you need some shade. Other seating areas include a table & chairs, a hammock & a cute wooden swing set – you can find more hammocks on the lower level. You can even watch TV & you’ll love the outdoor outlets!
There are free hand weights to use at any time of the day, if you can’t wait for the free yoga & workout sessions every evening! Or if you prefer watch the sun go down with a few beers
The rooftop terrace is a great social area to meet other travelers but it’s also large enough that you can have your own privacy if you prefer.
The property it’s surrounded by many trees around, facing a fantastic view of Tegucigalpa. You can even see the 32m tall Cristo del Picacho (statue of Christ) on the pine-studded slopes of the Parque Nacional El Picacho.
Other Features of Palmira Hotel
Free bicycle rental
Free barbeque to use
Free walking city tours (Tues-Sat, 2:00pm)
24 hour reception
Airport pickup upon request
Laundry at $5 a load (stay 5 nights, receive 1 free load!)
Book exchange & board games
City information & up to date bus schedules
The owner Hernan is Tegucigalpa born & bred so he’s a wealth of information on anything you want to know about the capital. With added bonuses like board games & a barbecue, free bike rental & walking tour, there’s plenty of things to keep you happily entertained both inside & outside – if you’re planning to visit Tegucigalpa, there’s really no better place to stay than Palmira Hostel! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowa wycieczka po mieście
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Zmywarka do naczyń
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Kafejka internetowa
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>