Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
our cancellation policy in case of a no show is to that guests their 50% deposit paid
Additional Terms and Conditions
a deposit of 50% is required to secure a booking
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We have 4 bedrooms available, 2 rooms with private bathroom.
We have 2 similar suites with private bathroom, one has 2 twin beds on the first floor & the other has a double bed on the third floor. They are booked according to availability so you may have a room with twin beds or a room with a double bed when booking the Hastings Suites.
We are located in a good residential area but still provide a quiet ambience. Easy access to other parts of Malta from the Bus Terminus and Ferries, where route buses to all locations on the island leave frequently. Just minutes walk from Shops, Restaurants, Food Market, Bars, Pubs and Coffee Shops, Bus Terminus is 5 minutes away.
Advise us about the arrival time of check-in, this is very important as we do not have a 24/7 Reception Desk. We will send you an official email with information about the Palazzo, so please reply to that email with your exact check-in time.
Check out time is usually after breakfast but we are flexible depending on our other bookings.
Cash is preferred upon arrival.
Malta is pretty hot all year round, we provide fans in Summer but for winter days the palazzo has no heating in rooms. A portable gas heater is available in winter days at an extra fee.
We have a shared refrigerator, in which you can store your own Food and Drinks to enjoy in your room or on our lovely Roof Garden, we also have a microwave oven and a kettle for the use of all guests.
An eco-tax of 50c per person, per stay, is to be paid on the check-in and added to the total remaining amount due.
We do long stays for language students also and if you are after a Language course, Dive holiday, Golf holiday or visiting Malta for a specific event please let us know so that we can help you with information for during your stay. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługa budzenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>