Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of a cancellation within one week to arrival 1st night is payable to the hostel.
In case of a no show whole remaining balance is payable to the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Pal's Hostel started at small and humble beginnings - we earned our place on the map by winning Hoscar of 'Best Hostel in Hungary 2013', '1st Country winner in Hungary 2014' and a nomination for 'Worldwide small hostel 2014', and since then we have grown into a greatly respected and popular hostel, even being awarded '10th Best Large Hostel Worldwide 2018' :)
Pal's Hostel is located in the very centre of downtown. From here you can easily get to most of the sights on foot, such as Saint Stephen's Basilica, The Chain Bridge, Parliament, Andrassy Avenue (part of the World Heritage), the Opera House, the Great Synagogue, the National Museum, Vaci Street, and Vorosmarty Square. The Danube bank is only a five minute walk away too! Nearby there are also many restaurants, cafes, pubs, clubs, and party places all within walking distance, like Akvarium Club, Anker Club, Castro Bistro, Szimpla Pub and Katapult. We are also located very close to Deak Ferenc Square, which is the main junction for all underground metro trains in Budapest.
Other important sightseeing spots are near by too, such as Buda Castle (part of the World Heritage, along with the Fisherman's Bastion, Matthias Church and the National Gallery), as well as Heroes' Square, the City Park and the baths (Szechenyi, Gellert, Rudas). You can walk to these places from our hostel in 20-30 minutes.
Each day of the week we have a different activity or event on offer to our guests! Check out our activity board in reception to see what's going on! The current activity schedule is as follows :)
Monday - Family Dinner
Wednesday - Pub Quiz
Thursday - Goulash Soup and Palinka Tasting
Friday - Family Dinner + Drinking Jenga
Saturday - Family Dinner + Beer Pong
Sunday - Movie Night
Here at Pal's we are happy to be at your assistance; you can print your e-ticket, buy tickets for the Szechenyi baths, Gellert baths or even the caving tour. We also sell the Budapest Card. We have great local knowledge and advice on the best spots in town to share with you! We can also help you get to Ozora Festival, Sziget Festival or Balaton Sound!
We can even pick you up at the airport for €24 for 1-4 people; this means if there’s four of you it’s only €6 per person. Public transport is about €2.50 per person. Our contact information will be in your booking confirmation email.
Please note that our rooms called 'Basic Double Bed Private (Shared Bathroom)' are literally with double beds, not two single beds.
Please also note that we have no elevator for the rooms with shared bathrooms (but they’re only on the 1st and 2nd floors:)).
Also, we have no A/C:(
Our registration/licence numbers: EG20007249, EG20007244, EG20007246, EG20007248, EG20007245, EG20007252 Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Suszarki do włosów
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gra w piłkarzyki
- Gry planszowe
10-ty, Dużey hostel
Pierwszy, Krai Hungary
Pal's Hostel mówi
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>