Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No pet, No smoking in indoor area.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
About 1km east of ''Mao Statue'' and a couple of minutes walk from ''Chunxi Road'' where is considered as Chengdu's ''Wangfujing (Beijing)'' and ''Nanjing Road (Shanghai)'', the prime food court with trendy shops(LV, CUCCI), fast food(KFC, Burger king, McDonalds, Pizzahut) and coffee shops(Starbucks). The Banks, pharmacy, bakery, local restaurants, fruits store are all within walking distance to name but a few.
Hostel is located 5 minutes walk from ''Chunxi Road Metro Station'', with the fantastic metro connections, easy to access city's major attractions:
* Mao Statue is only 1 stop away!
* People's Park is only 2 stops away!
* Wenshu Temple is only 3 stops away!
* Green Ram Temple is only 4 stops away!
* North Railway Station is only 5 stops away!
* East Railway Station is only 6 stops away!
* Xinnan Men Bus Station is only 10 minutes walk away! Buses run to all the major tourist destinations in and out of Chengdu.
Good news for Pub Crawls! Visiting the ''Lan Kuai Fong'' and riverside bar district takes only 10 minutes walk, book a bed at Flipflop ensure you an exciting nightlife.
The ''Flipflop'' features a large and lively lounge area with cool decors, good taste music collection, lots of free recreational facilities (such as pool table) and free events such as:
Dumpling Party (at 7:30pm on Wednesday)
Hotpot Party (at 7:30pm on Friday)
Calligraphy Class (at 7:30pm on Tuesday)
Hand-making workshop Sachet, Paper cutting (every Sunday)
Sichuan opera show (at 7:30pm on Saturday)
bar & restaurant serves cheap cold beer and delicious local and western food, all in all easy to meet travellers. All the guest rooms including the dorm rooms are with private shower, toilet and air-con. Dorm rooms are with lockers and free locks to borrow, private rooms are with satellite TV (real English news not only cctv9), electric kettle and towel.
Offering free Wi-Fi and VPN which you are able to visit Google Facebook YouTube in the Lounge
No matter you always want to travel on your own or take it easy to join hostel tours to see Pandas or Sichuan face changing opera, Flipflop is truly your base:
* Free information provided at travel desk
* Tibet permit and budget tours (Hey, didn't tell you that Flipflop's brother is ''Mix Hostel'', sister is ''Lazybones Hostel'', the capacity of our 3 hostels is more than 300 beds, should help a lot in finding you travellers to share cost)
* Daily Panda half day tour
* Panda and Leshan buddha 1 day tour
* Sichuan local opera show
* Mt.Emei and Leshan Buddha tour
* Jiuzhaigou national park tour
* Yangtze river cruise tour
For other regional tours please refer to hostel's tour menu.
* Free Wi-Fi and VPN which you are able to visit Google Facebook YouTube in public areas
* Free Dumpling Party (at 7:30pm on Wednesday)
* Free Hotpot Party (at 7:30pm on Friday)
* Free Calligraphy Class (at 7:30pm on Tuesday)
* Free hand-making workshop Sachet, Paper cutting (every Sunday)
* Free Sichuan opera show (at 7:30pm on Saturday)
* Free information provided at travel desk
* Free pool table
* Free board games
* Free music instruments
* Free library
* Free DVD movies
* Free luggage storage
* Free travel info about Sichuan and Tibet
* Free use of hair dryer
* Free 24 hours hot shower
* Free hot/cold drinking water
* Free Air tickets booking
* Free locker in dorm
* Free map of Chengdu
* Free clean linen
* Free candies
* Free postal card
Sichuan Cooking Class!
For those who are interested in Sichuan food, we have Sichuan Cooking Class on site, it is 199 RMB/pp includes a short tour to food market and step by step teach how to cook it.
The conclusion from all the facts we've shown here is Chengdu Flipflop Lounge Hostel has ''unbeatable and super convenient location'' (check google map and ask your Chengdu friend!), ''decent facilities not only meet traveler's basic need'' and ''traveler friendly and fun''! We hope all of this helps a bit when you decide where to stay in Chengdu.
See you soon and wish you a great journey to Chengdu! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Oferty pracy
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Opcja posiłków
- Gra w piłkarzyki
- Gry planszowe
- Stół bilardowy
7-my, Dużey hostel
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>