Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A two week notice should be given for any cancellations or reduction in numbers. Late cancellation fee shall apply if notice is not given within 2 weeks
Additional Terms and Conditions
Because of the large number of bookings made, please contact us if any other arrangements are necessary, eg. vegetarian breakfast? or theatre workshops? (separate charges) towels needed? History Brickfields tour or our Permaculture stays?
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
NGOs and any organizations for a cause, Teachers and Theatre groups
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Our location is in Kuala Lumpur, just a stone throw away from KL Sentral station, a hub where most of trains and buses are in and out of the city giving easy access to many major attractions around. The location is also very convenient to catch buses to both airports, KLIA and KLIA2. Housed in a new building in Brickfields with abundant choices of local food around and the fusion of colorful cultures, trinkets and merchandise traders, all nested in beautiful pre-war shops with things sold that might be familiar even to our Mothers? PODs is also situated in an area where lots of government and religious centers focus on the development of the less fortunate, such as the deaf and blind community and orphanages.
Our Single PODs and Double PODs offer privacy away from the main 16-bed and 4-bed dorms. The PODs have mattresses on raised platforms to give a Zen like feel. Some come with tinted windows, all have individual fans and lights. Our dorms have double bunk beds and personal lockers and are in a large area with plenty of personal space. Each floor has two or three sharing eco-friendly kampong (village) design hot water shower cabins. Central AC units are placed strategically with blowers to all PODs and all designs and themes that have been put up are chosen as best to compliment and promote our eco-friendly theme, which is, to be simple, and always go green. And when traveling, respect the Earth!
We also offer arrangement of tours and travels around Kuala Lumpur and Malaysia comprising of KL city tour, hiking and waterfall trips, overnight in a cave in Taman Negara, water rafting, firefly park, elephant sanctuary and many more.
PODs always values the important things travelers or backpackers need hence we provide free breakfast, free WiFi, safe deposit box, personal lockers, personal universal wall plug, clean linen and towel, luggage storage, laundry service, and most importantly, lots of fun and interesting activities!
Our prices range between that affordable shared dormitories and reasonable private PODs, with a promise of clean, friendly and hospitable services just like home! Drop in, stay with us, make your journey as pleasant, as comfortable and as memorable as possible.
Best explored. Rest assured. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>