Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
PGH Hostel Quito is located in El Batán a residential area in the North of Quito. In the Guanguitagua street you can find several mini -markets open until late at night, as well as restaurants which serve national and international cuisine, plus a couple of bars which offer home-brewn beer and fast food. There is a laundry service next door to the residence. It is a very safe and quiet neighborhood, which guests will surely love. This neighborhood is certainly privileged. The view of the city and mountains is unique from the residence, as well as the feeling of being close to nature when facing Forest Metropolitan Park, with 557 hectares, considered the lung of Quito, surrounded by trees and a variety of fauna and flora. There you can go cycling, hiking or just enjoy a walk or a picnic during the day.
The house is classic, with beautiful floors, furnishings and terrace, two dining rooms, living room and a large hall. We have a equipped kitchen with two stoves, refrigerator and shelves where you can store your food.
There are comfortables, cozy and airy bedrooms with carpet floors. If you open the curtains you'll see some of the largest trees of the Metropolitano Park's forest or the beautiful city.
Papuchos Guest House was our old name, 'Papuchos' is the nickname of our grandparents, the best hosts of our family, their friends and friends of their friends . They used to receive foreigners at home who came to Ecuador for studies. Their hospitality and warmth inspired our family to create a hosting service where guests could have both independence to carry out their activities and could feel at home. There is a large forest close to the house that makes it a privileged place, with clean air, away from noise and yet close to major shopping centers and banks in Quito.
PGH Hostel Quito Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Reception available from 08:00 to 20:00. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Czyszczenie chemiczne
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Usługa budzenia
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>