Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Otro Mundo is only a few minutes away from the beach. We are located right in the center of Máncora, surrounded by restaurants, bars cafés and shops. We are in the second floor of Sweet Lady Coffee Shop, in the main street of Máncora. From our kitchen we have a vew of the famous Máncora Lighthouse.
Otro Mundo offers private rooms and shared rooms with private bathroom. Private bedrooms have a double sized bed and a private bathroom. The bedroom door has a lock and breakfast is included. Shared bedrooms have five beds; two bunk beds and a single bed. Shared bedrooms have their own private bathroom.
Otro Mundo Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00. It is possible to have a late check in up to 18.00. Nevertheless, this must be communicated in advance.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The reception service is not open 24 hours per day, so contact us beforehand.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Odkryty taras
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Usługa budzenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>