Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
20% for confirmation 1 week prior to arrival
80% at the check in
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The hostel welcomes groups and families with private internal service, and all rooms are overlooking the lake.
Lovere provides the entrance point into the Camonica Valley, the territory famous for the prehistoric Rock Incision of ten thousand years ago, which UNESCO has included in the list of the Cultural Heritage of Humanity. Its possible to visit the National Park of Capodiponte and the Regional Reserve of Ceto. Cimbergo and
Paspardo: precious didactict instruments for schools. Towards the south at the centre of Iseo Lake there are three islands: S. Paolo, Loreto and Montisola, the biggest lakeisland of Europe, which can be reached by frequent ferry by day and by night, it offers an enchanting opportunity for night cruises. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telefony na karte
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>