Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The SITA buses run very frequently on weekdays ( less frequently on saturdays and Sundays ) from the SITA terminal beside the central train station in Florence reaching the Hostel in Tavarnelle in less than an hour.
We offer you the opportunity of a holiday in one of the most beautiful and famous regions of Italy in a hostel where you can feel at home.
A heaven of tranquillity where you can discover flavours and colours of Tuscany in a friendly and peaceful atmosphere.
Here you will find beautyful scenery, excellent Wines and cuisine, but also delightful
medieval villages and world famous art cities such as Florence which can be reached in 30 minutes by car and siena in 35 minutes. Six kilometres from the hostel there is a sports center with swimming pool and tennis courts; right beside the hostel there is a park with a rink for roller-skating and a children's playground. As well, in the neighbourhood there are beautiful treks to do and it is also possible to rent bycicles and horses.
Please note, if you are not a Member of Hostelling International there is an extra charge of 2 per person per night. Once you have stayed 6 nights at a HI Hostel you become a HI member, and no extra charges apply for future stays.
Rooms are available form 4:00 P.M.
Reception closes at 11:00 P.M. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Miejsce do zabawy dla dzieci
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>