Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In the event of a no-show the first nights stay will be charged to the guests credit card.
Any reduction in original numbers given to the hostel will not affect the original quote supplied ie full payment required for all guests originally booked.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Any damage to hostel property will be charged to guests credit card. No smoking/drinking in bedrooms. Common areas can be used for alcohol consumption up to 11pm daily. The management will not accept or tolerate any excessive noise or disturbance to any other guests. We reserve the right to terminate a groups stay if any damage is caused to the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Oscars Hostel is cork cities newest and trendiest budget accommodation provider. Following extensive renovations over the last 6 months Oscars now offers contemporary styled rooms and common areas.
Oscars is based opposite corks Kent train station and a mere 5 mins walk from the cities bus station. You will experience great comfort at our new hostel, a homely feel and receive only the friendliest service that cork offers its visitors. Oscars has a choice of male/female dorms and 7 private rooms that are all en-suite for your convenience.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Reception hours: 10:00 to 20:00
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00
Check out before 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash and card
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Triple private room is a double bed and a top bunk single bed.
Alcohol not permitted in rooms.
No excess noise or large groups congregating in bedrooms.
No visitors in hostel.
Any damage caused by a guest will result in guest being charged for the damage.
Oscars Hostel accepts no liability for the loss or damage of objects not handed to reception for safe keeping.
Management and staff reserve the right to refuse admission without explanation.
Absolutely no tampering with fire and safety equipment. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Parking dla rowerów
- Sala zebrań
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Gry planszowe
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>