Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30 days before arrival, you will be charged 50% of the total amount of your stay.
15 days before, you will be charged 75% of the total amount of your stay.
Later, the 100% of the total amount of your stay will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
20% of the total amount of your booking is required to garantee your group booking. We will use the credit card details provided. If you have any doubts, please contact the Hostel directly.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
On third floor there is also a chill-out room with the fireplace and the free Wi-FI.
The price includes the following services
• Air Conditioning and Heating
• 24h hot shower
• Wireless Zone
• Spacious common areas
• Terrace and chill out
• Reading lamp on request
• Wheelchair Accessibility
Granada Old Town Hostel has a total of 6 rooms for 2, 4 or 6 people.
We also offer hairdryer and laundry service for an small extra charge.
In the common areas you can meet people from all over the world. The rooftop terrace and sundeck are perfect for relaxing in the hottest months of the year. And if it's cold, you'll love spending time in front of the fireplace in the attic hotspot.
At any time of day, the kitchen and dining room are at your disposal for you to prepare the menu you most want.
Granada Old Town Hostel is located in the city centre, near the most important monuments and close to the main commercial streets.
Although the neighborhood is quite calm, the hostel is just one step away from great tapas bars and pubs.
If cancelled or modified up to 2 days before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later or no-show, the hotel will charge 100% of the first night.
Payment accepted on arrival : cash or credit cards.
The Granada Old Town Hostel reception is open for a limited time each day:
From 8:00 am - to 21:00 pm
In case of late arrival, please email prior notice.
Check out: 11:00 AM
Check in from 13:00 PM.
Please note that bed linen is included and towels are available at an extra cost.
When booking for more than 8 persons, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
We do not accept Stag Parties Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Sala zebrań
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>