Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Our resort offers continental breakfast and property wide wireless internet access, a flat-screen cable TV, air conditioning, and hair dryers are provided in each room
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Cancellation policy for bookings that include December 21, 2018 - January 1, 2019 - full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation policy for bookings that include October 18-27, 2019 - full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation policy for bookings that include December 21, 2019 - January 1, 2020 - full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival.
Check in from 16:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM
Government-issued photo ID required
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Amenity fee of $29.99 per night will be applied to Private rooms. Amenity fee of $7.99 per night will be applied to a Single bed in a dorm room.
Taxes not included - sales tax 7.5%
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 5.00 % per room per night (Will be charged on private rooms only)
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 5.00 % per person per night
No children allowed, Adult only â€“ 21 years old to check in and 18 years to stay Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>