Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Nonni Guesthouse has a small bar. Full information on tours and attractions are available on site as is a booking service. Laundry services are also available nearby.
Nonni is located in the Wua Lai community, 3 minutes walk to the popular Saturday Walking Street and the Chiang Mai Gate entrance to the old city. Our immediate neighbourhood (ie within a few minutes walk) includes: several restaurants and a restaurant/bar(Thai, Dutch Italian, other European cuisine) two local markets, a French bakery, coffee garden, , cycle and scooter hire, convenience stores, and hospital. This is one of the best rated locations in Chiang Mai.
Chiang Mai Airport is a 15 minute drive way.
A total of 12 rooms. Four budget rooms (singles, twin, double) with two shared bathrooms. The remaining rooms, all with internal bathrooms, include single, double, twin, triple rooms, some with a balcony.
**Things to note & Policies:
1. Cash / Credit Card payment upon arrival.
2. Cancellation policy: A 3-day advance notice is required for cancellation free of charge.
3. Check in from 12 noon and check out until 11am.
4.Reception is 7am to 7pm. Guests should contact us before booking if arriving outside of those hours. We may be able to provide a later check in.
**Failure to inform late arrival 24 hours advance of arrival date, hostel reserve to cancel the booking. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>