Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
This long established homely hostel offers a warm welcome to all guests - surfers, hikers and travellers alike.
We are situated in the heart of Newquay, within easy walking distance of awesome surfing beaches including Fistral Beach, Towan Beach, Great Western Beach and Tolcarne Beach. The town center is also right on our doorstep where you can find a range of cafes, restaurants, bars, surf shops, leisure center, cinema and even an aquarium.
We are a great base for many scenic walks along the coast to Holywell bay, Porth beach, Lusty Glaze and Watergate bay... And even further!
If it's a few relaxing days chilling on the golden beaches, learning to surf, or a fun filled party weekend your looking for, Newquay International Backpackers is the place for you.
We offer different types of rooms to choose from, (single, double, twin, 3 bed, 4 bed, 7 bed and 10 bed dorms) all have their own wash basin facilities and some have en-suite bathrooms.
We have secure surfboard and wet suit storage with warm private shower facilities.
We have front and back gardens with designated smoking areas
We have a communal lounge and dining area (with massive octopus wall paintings!!).
We have a self catering kitchen for you to create awesome food. Fully stocked with cooker, microwave, fridges, pans and everything you need to get cooking.
We have super fast free wi-fi
We are near many car parks, and free on street parking outside.
Opening hours are; 10am – 11am and 4pm – 10pm Monday to Thursday and 10am – 10pm Friday, Saturday and Sundays.
For same day bookings - please call direct.
(We have made new policies in line with covid 19 government guidance - please see covid-19 information section of our website for our up to date information - please read these safety measures before booking!)
Any questions - please get in touch!
Come as a guest... Leave as a friend Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>