Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The accommodation in self-management or semi-self-management does not depend on the number of occupants but the cost is for the whole structure and per day.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For groups in self-management or semi-management should be considered the cost of € 260.00 for the complete sanitization of the structure.
Post-covid groups can choose whether accommodation is in hotel, semi-management or self-management mode. The cost reduction varies from 30% to 50% discount.
The cost in the case of self-management is intended per day for the entire structure
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The International Youth Hostel 'Young Europe' in Trento is located in a building very close to the station and the bus station.
It has a favorable location because of its location close to the city center just two minutes walk from the famous Cathedral square with the Neptune fountain.
The house is managed by experts in young tourism with social value and wants to transmit to the guest a safe, clean and sanitized environment with a quiet and peaceful atmosphere, in order to be of help in this difficult moment of health security. Additional services are currently suspended.
The Youth Hostel offers in the post covid period : accommodation in 32 rooms from one to 4 beds for a maximum of 45/50 beds, in rooms all equipped with private bathroom and shower
Automatic snack bar; discounts for families and groups.
Please note that for health security check-in time on weekdays with operator is from 15.00 to 19.00; following hours or on Sundays BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. For a secure appointment request please email. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Parking dla rowerów
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Automaty sprzedaży
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>