Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The hostel offers both private rooms and bunk beds shared dormitories.
Each unit includes personal lockers, a fridge, and a private or shared bathroom.
All bathrooms include a shower.
A towel set is available upon request and at an extra charge (if nt included in the rate), while bed linen, blanket and pillows are provided free of charge.
The hostel boasts a 24-hour reception and a free Wi-Fi access. Facilities include a 24 hours shop and a lounge area with TV. You can also use the fully equipped kitchen for free. Friendly staff are available for tourist information and restaurant recommendations.
From New Generation Hostel Milan Center Navigli, guests can visit the Basilica of San Lorenzo Maggiore, a 10-minute walk away. A tram, links to the Duomo Square stops 100 m from the hostel. Rho Fiera Milano Exhibition Center is 11 km away.
Milan City Center is a great choice for travellers interested in food, restaurants and luxury brand shopping.
Property Policy and Conditions:
Check in time: 14:00 - 23:00
Check out time: 05:00 - 11:00
CITY TAX Euro 2 if over 29 years old to be paid at Property (only by credit card) and it is not included in rate.
- Free cancellation till 7 days before arrival - In case of cancellation or no-show 100% fees apply.
Not Refundable Rate:
- The amount for the balance due will be charged from the property at the moment of confirmation on the credit card used for the online booking
In case of cancellation or no-show: 100% fees apply.
Method of Payment:
Credit Card Accepted: Visa / Mastercard / Maestro / Visa Electron
THIS HOSTEL DOES NOT ACCEPT CASH
A deposit of Euro 20 per person will be pre-authorized on the credit card used for the booking and it will be released after check-out if no damages will be found.
Luggage Storage at a surcharge : Euro 4 per item per person.(only by credit card)
Guests under age of 18 yo will need to show written copy of Parent's permission
Beds are randomly allocated. If you are a group of friends and you want to stay in same room, the best way is to book a private room.
Please note that you are required to check-in online. Before your arrival we will send you an email with a link to click/copy paste. If you fail to check-in online we will do it for you when you arrive at the hostel for only 3 Euro extra fee. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>