Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Free breakfast between 09.00-10.30, tea & coffee,second breakfast tea or coffe with the price. internet, guest kitchen & fridge.. Please compare our facilities.
- IN the center;
Well, you should already know about istiklal avenue as the biggest street of istanbul with full of cafe & bars, social center & galleries, and nightlife. Neverland is 5 min down from galatasaray square, the middle point of istiklal street. If you walk another 5 min from the hostel, you reach the sea :)
- Easy to find;
It is on the main street coming from istiklal avenue. You can not miss the big blue house on the street, across the Italian consulate.
- Close to transportation;
The transportation availabilities are endless even at the middle of the night. Directly from the airport, you can take the metro to Tophane station which is 3 min down on our street. With the very same line you can also travel to Sultanahmet and the old town in 5 min.
- The cheapest option;
Since we are backpackers ourselves, we know
the difficulties the travellers have to face.
More than a hotel, we intended to build an international home and by keeping the prices possibly cheapest, we want to enable it for everyone.
- From experienced staff;
Neverland is a new project of a group staff, which were collectively working in a hostel for years. We are experienced to create a living atmosphere which is necessary for the guests to share and exchange their words. We already know what you may want and need, and how you get comfortable. Plus, great information about istanbul, both on and underground ;)
- Meeting point for people;
Beside the hostel, Neverland' cafe is a meeting point of young turkish people mostly involved with art & social events. These are the real people you may chat and get the latest infos about the cozy life of istanbul.
For an easy and joyful stay, wish to see you here.
Check-out time: 12.00!
Check-in time: 14.00! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Parking dla rowerów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>