Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Since many travelers love the word free, here are some of the Free :-) services we offer :
- Free bed sheets
- Free towels
- Free internet with skype/scanner/camera/burner
- Free WiFi
- Free safe deposit boxes in all dorm rooms
- Free use of our fully equipped kitchen
- Free spices and oil for cooking
- Free filtered drinking water
- Free smiles
- Free exchange library
- Free luggage storage
- Free soap for self-laundry washing
- Free and complete travel information about Salvador and the area.
- Free use of the hostel after checkout, until 22:30, including showers and internet
- Free Coffee all-day
- Free taxi booking
- Free games and playing cards
- Free bus ticket booking (the bus company charges around R$10 for delivering them)
- Free booking for Moro de Sao Paulo catamaran tickets
- Free Booking of Candomble (afro-Brazilian religion) ceremony with a private guide (and not a travel agency that personally we don't trust 2 much)
- Free booking for onward hostels of your choice
- Free food delivery
Other services, and forgive us some are not free yet, are:
- Currency exchange
- Laundry services
- Outside balcony with hammocks
- Nargilas/water pipes/Shisha/Huka
- English speaking staff
- Security guard at night
- 2 cats and a dog (They are all in animals heaven now. Age. Had a good life thought)
- Airport pickup (R$120)
- No curfew, no lockout
- Check-In time 13:00hs
- Check-Out time 12:00hs
Despite the above, there is much more to traveling than just staying at a hostel that offers you all these great services for free. As travelers, the moment we left our home country we have in a way made the entire world part of our life now. We can no longer ignore the situation in Zimbabwe, the hunger in Brazil, the genocide in Darfur, cutting down the rainforest, pollution, global heating and unfortunately the list is endless. I know, we all have that feeling that we, the small individual cannot do anything about these big issues but as Obama said in his election campaign, YES WE CAN!
We here in the Nega Maluca have been for years helping poor families in our neighborhood with basic food supplies financed from our money and donations travelers left for this cause. It is time to think bigger. We have stopped using plastic bags and now have recycled bags for the use of our guests when they go to the Supermarket. We are sponsoring on a monthly basis an orphan child in Mozambique whose parents died from aids (www.sos-childrensvillages.org). It takes only $1 a day to change a Child's life (less than a bottle of beer) and there is still so much more we can do. By staying in our guesthouse you are directly helping in these causes because part of all income is set aside for these matters.
Don't get us wrong. Even if you don't stay with us, we will still continue financing these projects and looking for new ways we can contribute as these are our principles and beliefs in life and they are much more important than more or fewer guests in our house. However, together with you, we can do much more than we can alone.
We are located in the historic center of Salvador with its cobbled streets and beautifully preserved and painted colonial houses. Our house is on a quiet residential street, where locals still sit outside as the evening falls and talk about their neighbor's life :-). We are only 3 min. walk away from the center of the action where live music and percussion bands play daily, for free, but far enough to enjoy some peace and quiet when the party is over and have a good night of sleep. We are a few min. walk from the only supermarket in the area, museums, travel agencies and basically everything you will need for your stay in Salvador.
We really hope to host you in our home and for you to become part of our family.
Inbal & the rest of the gang
Note: All doubles are air-conditioned as are the 8 bed mixed dorms + 1 of the 10-bed dorms. We left 1 dorm room with fans to give an option to those who are not fond of air-con. or want a more economical option.
Last note. Promise: Payment in the hostel is in cash only. We do not accept any credit cards.
Reservations of beds in a dorm do not require any payment in advance. For private bedrooms, since we have only three, the first night must be paid in advance to secure the reservation.
NEW YEAR 2022
For bookings of a private bedroom which include the night of December 31st, a minimum of 3 nights must be reserved.
Please note: When it says here on the site 12-bed dorm it means 12 hammocks on our covered roof!!! Please be aware
CARNIVAL 2022 - Terms and Conditions
- To guarantee your reservation, 50% must be paid within 10 days of reserving. For reservations made after Feb. 1st, payment should be made within 5 days. Rest of the payment will be made on arrival
- Payment is NOT REIMBURSABLE so please make sure your travel plans are fixed before reserving and especially before paying
- COVID guarantee: In the case carnival will be OFFICIALLY canceled you will be reimbursed in full the amount you paid to the hostel. The deposit paid at the time of booking is not reimbursable as it is paid to Hostelworld and not the hostel.
- Payment can be made in $US with Paypal (+4.5% the commission they charge us), bank transfer in $US to an account in the US (+$15 charged for incoming international transfers) or by a bank transfer in Brazilian reals to an account in Brazil (no extra cost)
-The reservation is personal, non returnable and not transferable Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>