Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The atmosphere in the hostel is homey and social. Try out our delicious cocktails! And join our activities and meet other quests. The bar in the common area is open from 7:30 till 10:30 PM. The hostel offers air-conditioned modern dorms including lockers and curtains for more privacy and an individual electric sockets and bed-side light box. Also the hostel offers modern private rooms with fun. The showers (hot and cold) and toilets are located in a shared area. All the rooms are very comfortable and clean!
Not really a hiker? Rent a bike or jump on a boat and visit beaches like the white beach and the not yet famous San Vicente, 14 km of coastline beauty! Visit waterfalls or go on adventure and discover the mangrove forest.
We are in a very remote area so our signal is poor.We don't have WIFI but we can recommend to you where to get the best signal in town. Payments only with cash.
Terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the full balance of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Reception hours: 09:00-22:30
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included.
Breakfast included. Breakfast is serve for Php150
Non smoking but have designated area.
We do not allow children below 18 years old.
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
Towels are for hire. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>