Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Let us know if there if you have any comments or concerns. We’d also encourage you to come back and experience the completed Music City Hit Factory in 2020!**
Be energized by the past, present and future of music in the city while at Music City Hotel, a tribute to the robust musical history of the Bay Area, while dedicated towards nurturing its present. This is a one of a kind artistic and cultural experience you don't want to miss.
Please note that we do NOT accept cash, and the front desk closes daily at 11pm. Please inform us in advance if you expect to arrive after 11pm. We do not allow pets
Below you are 15 rehearsal and recording studios, the epicenter for thousands of local musicians focused on the creative process of rehearsal, performance, and education in their craft. Be immersed in our stylishly decorated rooms and halls featuring aluminum laser printed photographs of the most prominent figures in the musical history of the Bay Area, all while staying comfortably connected at the crossroads of the city’s present day music scene along with it’s storied past. Feel free to wander into the lower level to check out this exciting vibe!
Located in the vibrant Polk Gulch neighborhood, dozens of varied and excellent food, beverage, and entertainment options are within steps of Music City Hotel. Tourist attractions and neighborhoods such as Chinatown, Union Square, North Beach, Fisherman’s Wharf, Golden Gate Bridge, Haight Ashbury, and the Mission District are all located either within walking distance or a short bus ride away thanks to our convenient and central location. With options ranging from four person and six person dormitories, to private rooms with shared restrooms, all the way to junior suites with a kitchen and bathroom, there is enough variety here to fulfill almost every style of travel and budgetary need.
Upon check-in, photo identification and debit/credit card is required. Please note that 16.25% tax is not included. We do NOT accept any cash.
We have Free WiFi in all our guest rooms and throughout the building.
The front desk is open from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm, seven days a week. If you are arriving after this time (11pm) you will need to call or email us at least 48 hours before check-in for special late check-in instructions.
Please note that fully equipped music rehearsal rooms are located directly below the Hotel/Hostel, however the music is off by 11:30pm daily. If you are an artist or musician then please inquire within about free rehearsal time for hotel and hostel guests!
Only credit card or debit will be accepted for payment. We do not accept cash. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>