Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
There are two types of sleep-boxes depending on your need: a single box and a queen box, both equipped with a curtain to separate you from the outside world, power sockets and warm-white lighting. Each guest booked is assigned a locker so you don’t need to worry about safety and security of your belongings. All shared bathrooms have hot/cold showers, shampoo, soap, toilet paper and hairdryers. Free WiFi is available throughout and there is a 24-hour reception.
As you enter our doors, you will be greeted by super friendly locals who are excited to share with you their local knowledge. Ask and they will happily recommend the best sites to visit, clubs, restaurants and all the day and night activities that are taking place in the city and its surroundings.
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:59, if you are arriving at Murals Sleepbox after 11:00 pm, please email us ahead so we can accommodate your request.
Check out before 12:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No smoking in the room, but have smoking area (outside).
Reception working time: 24 hours.
Check in: Our standard check-in time begins at 2:00 pm and check-out is anytime before 12:00 pm. Requests for early check-in are subject to bed availability. If you are arriving before 12:00 pm, you can stay in our lobby or roof deck cafe bar. We accommodate very early check outs but please notify our staff ahead of time.
We collect a deposit of Php 200 per person upon check-in (for towel and locker key, if applicable). This amount will be refunded to you upon check-out provided there are no damages or losses incurred during your stay.
Filipino: Valid Identity Card is required upon check in.
Non-Filipino: Valid Passport is required upon check in.
Family with Child:
If you are traveling with a child below 6 years of age, the fees will be waived and the child may sleep with you in the assigned sleepbox. However, the maximum occupancy is 1 adult and 1 child for the single sleepbox and 2 adults and 1 child for the queen sleepbox. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>