Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
You will be greeted by our well experienced Oktoberfest crew upon arrival who will be happy to provide full information on the Oktoberfest. We supply breakfasts daily, mobile/laptop/camera/etc charging service.
The tents are provided and per-erected awaiting your arrival and include used but clean airbed and sleeping bag per person. In the dorms there is a mattress with used but clean sleeping bag and pillow. The dorm rooms (4 bed and 10 bed) have a limited number of lockers available. The lockers will require a padlock and are big enough for day pack/cabin luggage size bags.
The campground is in an excellent position to enjoy the Oktoberfest. The local underground station (U-Bahn Thalkirchen) is reached either by the regular local bus or 10 minute stroll. The station is just 3 or 4 stops from the Oktoberfest. The campground is in a nice leafy part of Munich right on the river with nice parks and local bars, beer gardens and restaurants within easy walk.
Munich Oktoberfest Camping & Dorms' Policies & Conditions:
:: Check in time starts at 10am (1000) to 6pm (1800).
:: Check out time is by 11am (1100).
:: Payment upon arrival (or, if you wish, before arrival) by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
:: Cancellation policy 3 days; late cancellations and no shows will be charged the amount of the first night.
:: No curfew.
:: Breakfast is every morning (all you can eat)
:: Luggage storage at own risk.
:: Taxes included.
:: We will supply all bookings with several contact options (Messenger, WhatsApp, phone, email).
:: Closer to the time of your stay you will receive an informative email with full information about your stay along with a payment link. Whilst paying before arrival is not mandatory you can securely pay your balance prior to arrival which will, at busy times, save you time on arrival. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Pościel nie włączona w cenę
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>