Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The best part about staying with Stoke Travel is the atmosphere. Upon arrival, you'll be given a welcome beer or sangria to kick things off and our crew will then personally escort you to your tent. Once you are settled in, make your way to our bar to get stuck into the unlimited beer and sangria on offer for just €10 per day. Have a spin of the Wheel of Misfortune, do a beer bong or just get amongst the massive Stoketoberfest campsite party, it's the biggest party outside the beer halls with live bands and DJs nightly!
The Stoke Travel campsite is ideally located within easy access to the Oktoberfest beer halls via public transport which picks us up directly in front of the campsite.
We have multiple packages on offer including basic, all-inclusive & glamping.
Basic packages are tent only, you will need to bring your own mattress, sleeping bag and meals are not included.
Our all-inclusive packages are our most popular which include pre-erected tents with camping mattresses and sleeping bags,hot breakfasts and dinners daily, and not to mention our legendary Stoketoberfest campsite party, the biggest event outside the beer halls.
Our glamping packages are for those who enjoy a good party but don't like the idea of camping all that much. It includes a large glamping tent that you can stand up in, for stretching, dressing and other activities, a bed with inflatable mattresses with fitted bed sheets, pillows and double sleeping bags, a hearty breakfast every day and dinner every night at camp, unlimited coffee, tea, hot chocolate & day station, power and lighting, free WIFI, bedside table, hanging mirror and bin, Welcome drink, for feeling welcome, morning coffee & turndown service on request and stoke friend at your service.
Check in from 2pm, if you arrive before this time feel free to drop off your bags and grab a few beers!
Check out by 11am
Reception is open from 8am-10pm. If you know you'll arrive outside of these hours, please let us know in advance.
Balance due: 2 weeks prior to arrival. We will contact you with your invoice and methods of payment.
Cancellation policy 3 days; late cancellations and no shows will be charged the amount of the first night.
Cash and Credit Card accepted Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>