Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Located just inside the main gate of Bab Rcif and near the largest food market in the medina , City buses and taxi are 3 minute walking by Bab Rcif Moroccan Dream Hostel is centrally located and perfect for exploring the winding alleyways of Fez. We are a 3 minute walk from al-Qarawiyyin University, 9 minute walk to Chouara Tannery, 15 minute walk to Bou Inania Madrasa and Batha Square, . Additional points of interest include the Fez City View/Marinid Tombs (1.9 km), Borj Fez Mall (2.7 km), and Royal Palace of Fez (2.8 km). Our staff is happy to provide you with information on places to visit and things to do, directions, and timetables for buses, taxis and trains.
After you've spent the day wandering around the city, relax on our rooftop with a glass of free Moroccan mint tea and enjoy the beautiful views, or join us for some music and a movie. Set within a traditional Moroccan riad, we offer both dormitory and private rooms, and there is also a shared kitchen available to use (kitchen hours: 9:30-22:00).
In addition to your stay in Fez we organize activities such as cooking classes, henna tattoo, and a visit to the hammam. We also offer tours to Meknes/Volubilis/Moulay Idriss, Chefchaouen and Merzouga (Sahara). We speak Arabic, English and French.
Our front desk and security is 24/7; and at an additional cost we offer a traditional Moroccan breakfast daily from 9:00-12:00, laundry, airport transfers, and printing.
Moroccan Dream Hostel Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival
In case of late cancellation or no show, you will be charged the first night of your stay
Check in from: 13:00 to 23:30
Check out by: 12:00
If you have late checking after 12 am please send us an email or whatssap to let us know..If you don't let us know and show up after 12 Am the charge will be 10 Euro extra fee !!! You can check out anytime before 12 pm
Please provide us with your approximate arrival time prior to arrival
If you arriving via public transportation or taxi the nearest gate is Bab Rcif
Two public parking locations nearby for additional charge (Parking Bab Jdid and Parking Bab Lamdoun)
***Please note that there are many false guides in the medina. They will try to give you directions and take you to your accommodation and demand a fee. Just use Google Maps or Maps.Me and once you are nearby there will be directional signs for Moroccan Dream on the walls. You can also call us and we will help with directions.***
Credit card accepted, payment upon arrival by cash
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night
Smoking areas available
Marahba we are looking forward to seeing you! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Sala zebrań
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telefony na karte
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługa budzenia
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>