Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
For us, it is an affair of the heart to forge a place where travelers can come together, relax and dive into a surfing lifestyle filled with passion, ease and pure joy.
We invite you to come surfing with us in beautiful sunset surf sessions, join us for cozy bonfires and BBQ evenings on our terrace and, ultimately, live in our community spirited lodge to celebrate this life on earth for which we came for.
Located in the heart of Ferrel, a charming village a stone's throw from Peniche Bay that consistently blesses us with clean, easy and mellow waves, we are the perfect destination for longboarders and for the begginer to intermediate surfer looking to improve their technique.
Peniche is a true wave playground surrounded by surf spots that work at virtually any given swell and wind direction - making it possible to surf year round.
Beyond comfort and good vibes, we offer high quality surf instruction whether you are a first time beginner or an intermediate rider looking to take it to the next level.
For seasoned surfers, we have space to store your board and wetsuit as well as tips and transport to the best local spots daily.
The reception works 24hs.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No curfew. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>