Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Located in Kimihurura a central upper marker residential area of Kigali within 10 minutes walking distances to the most famous restaurants, clubs and bars such as Papyrus, Envy night club, Sundowner, Afrika Bites and many kiosks selling food and drinks to locals.Many expats and foreign visitors like to have a base in Kimihurura. It is convenient and well connected to the rest of Kigali. The roads in the area are all paved with stones or tarmacked. Walking the area is safe and pleasant.
The Hostel has plenty of outdoor spaces where you can chill and work while enjoying free WiFi and fantastic views of Kigali city centre. There is a Cafe with seats on the landing ﬂoor and roof top of the building. The cafe serve breakfast to the hostel guests between 06:00 am and 10:00 am. The food and beverage service is on all day and night until 11:00 pm. Dorms are divided into male and female. The ground ﬂoor dorms are designed to suit individuals, families and groups. 26 beds on the ground ﬂoor are reserved for families and families. Twelve beds are male only. The hostel staff is welcoming.
Mijo Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, debit cards. This property can pre-authorise your credit cards.
Taxes not included. 18% VAT will be added on arrival.
Non smoking. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Opcja posiłków
Pierwszy, Krai Rwanda
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>