Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Please note: extra charges for specific seasons possible (i.e. carnival, confereces). Please check with us if you are unsure.
Hours of opening:
Mon. – Fri. 8am to noon
plus 4pm and 8pm
Sat. and Son. 8:00am until noon (12:00h)
plus 4pm and 8pm
Please note that our CHECK IN TIME is from
16.00h (4.00pm) to 20.00h (8.00pm).
Reception is closed after 8 pm.
Late-check-in possible if your time of arrival is outside of our check in time. There is a late-check-in fee of € 5,00.
Check out: 11:00
You can leave the baggage before your check in or after check out (in concideration of the opening hours). A Payment with Visa and MasterCard is possible (not American Express Card).
max HOSTEL gives you the choice:
Choose your own kind of accommodation (room or bed in dormitory) with extra allowance in kind – like breakfast, bed linen, towels and so on. So you have directly influence on the price for accomodation that you have to pay.
Location of the HOSTEL:
Our house is located in the old part of Bonn somewhat hidden in a quiet dead end street, but nevertheless right in the multicultural center of the town. Here you will find quite a number of pubs, bars and restaurants as well as any kind of shops.
The hostel is the perfect starting point to all places worth a visit in Bonn, such as the museum mile, the Rheinaue (a leisure park near the Rhine) the university or Beethovens birthplace. Most of these places are within walking distance
And if you have to go farther away, no problem: subway and tram stations are just around the corner. To Cologne for example you will get by rail within about 30 minutes.
Until 2007 the building contained a music school. After extensive refurbishments it now offers 12 individually arranged rooms from single/double room to a 8 bed dorm. The big kitchen contains everything you need, whether you want to have just a pot of noodles or cook a whole dinner for the family :-).
Our guests will then receive the code for the front door for 24 hour access. After 9pm the reception is closed. Late check in possible (extra charge), please ask before booking.
Café Max offers different hot- and cold drinks (see our menu), different cake and coffee to go. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Pościel nie włączona w cenę
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>