Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
An extra 25% non-refundable deposit will be charged from your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. The rest is supposed to be paid on arrival in cash either in Hungarian Forints or in Euros.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Regarding groups according to our policy we have to ask a 10 euro/person deposit upon arrival in cash, which will be handled in one amount and the whole is returned at the end of the stay if we receive all the provided keycards and towels, and none of our hostel policies were violated (such as damage or violation of noise policy)
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Because of previous multiple bed experiences our policy states that we can not accommodate stag, hen or similar type of party groups as after 10 pm we are keen to provide calmness for all our guests.
Thank you for your understanding.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
All rooms are cleaned daily and all common areas several times a day with special germicide, free to use hand antiseptic gel, UV-C sterilizer air system in lobby and common kitchen, regular corona and daily thermo testing for staff who also wear masks. Furthermore we have appointed an in house covid19 correspondant and provide a 24/7 reachable doctor for our guests.
Located in the heart of the city in a fully renovated royal mansion built by the Hapsburg dynasty, the Maverick Hostel is waiting for you in its original magnificence. Because of our central location, unnecessary travel can be spared. Most of the city's attractions can be reached within 15 minutes. Furthermore, the famous ruin bars and other exciting night programmes are just 10 minutes away on foot.
You can find a wide range of rooms in our hostel, from unique dormitories (4 bed dorm with bunk beds or 5, 6 and 10 bed dorm without bunk bed) to intimate double rooms with private bathrooms or ensuites up to 5 beds. There’s free towel and bed linen for all our guests.
You can use our fully equipped kitchens, lounge areas, TV and free Internet on every floor. We offer free tea and coffee in the dining areas all day long.
As a result of our own experiences in hostels abroad we pay special attention to cleanliness and calmness. Our accommodating staff help creating a warm and friendly atmosphere. Social events every day have been much enjoyed by many of our guest over the years.
See you at the Maverick! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Sala zebrań
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Maverick Hostel & Ensuites mówi
We're also very lucky with our location; basically, you can reach almost every main attraction on foot. Generally I recommend that people visit the castle area, which is not only beautiful in itself but you also get an incredible view of the city from there. I also love the caving tours, which most of our guests don't know about. Budapest has one of the biggest caving systems in the world, and during the tour you get protective clothing plus a helmet and you have to climb through tiny holes in a surreal environment.
Most of our customers are between 20 and 40 years old, but because of our fairly good double rooms with get some older guests, too. Sandor, Manager
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>