Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
All the downtown hot spots are within walking distance and you can grab public transportation a few blocks from here to get to any other place of interest, museums, parks, entertainment.
We're right in front of the Police Museum, and you won't go more than a few minutes before finding delicious street food, local bars and restaurants and some more upscale options. Ask us about our favorite vegan and vegetarian places ;)
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR SEASONAL DISCOUNTS ALREADY INCLUDED IN YOUR HOSTELWORLD BOOKING
EARLY BIRD : Book 30 days in advance and get 20% Off (In all of our rooms)
LAST MINUTE BOOKING? : 20% Off in same day bookings (Private rooms only)
FEMALE DORM : Book 3 nights & get 10% Off (Female Dorm Only)
WEEK : Staying more than 7 nights? 10% Off (In all of our rooms)
We have 8 rooms types;
Amarillo: sleeps 6 guests in bunk (bathroom & showers inside the dorm).
Naranja: sleeps 6 guests in bunk (Private living room, toilet inside the dorm, showers one level up).
Negro: sleeps 4 guests in bunk (Female dorm, private bathroom right next to the dorm).
Morado: sleeps 10 guests in bunk (bathroom & showers outside the dorm).
Cuarto Rosa is a double private (shares bathroom & showers with another private room), Fits up to 2 guests.
Cuarto Azul is a 2 double private (private toilet, shares bathroom & showers with another private room), Fits up to 4 guests.
Lucha's Room is a single private (shares bathroom & showers), Fits up to 1 guest.
CabanjahÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â´s Room is a 2 single beds private (shares bathroom & showers), Fits up to 2 guests
Buen TercioÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â´s Room is a single over a full bunk bed private (Bathroom & shower inside the room), Fits up to 3 guests.
2 Kitchens: A big spacious kitchen & a vegetarians only kitchen!
Full vegan/vegetarian breakfast available FREE every morning 8:30am-09:30am.
Don't forget to check out our activities!
We have a pop up bar; sometimes we do Salsa lessons, sometimes Karaoke, ask us!
Security 24/7 (We don't have a doorbell, knock on the door ).
We care about you, as well as our amazing staff. Let's make sure we get through these COVID-19 times together at the hostel, in a safe and healthy way. We are following the CDC and WHO guidelines; please ask us directly if you have any questions about these precautions. Remember, special prices for long stays, we have wifi in all our open spaces, like our rooftop, where you can sit down at your computer if you need to work - or just to hang out with a beautiful view of the city. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowa wycieczka po mieście
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>