Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Our Guesthouse, Maple Leaf Inn, is located near the main entrance of Shuhe, Lijiang.
Traditional Naxi Minority Style House with beautiful garden, located in less touristy old town called Shuhe. SHUHE means 'The Foot of the Mountain' in Naxi dialect.
We have 14 rooms included; double rooms, Twin rooms, Triple rooms and Family rooms. All rooms have western toilet, hot water, water heater, Television and comfortable beds.
We are known to have very clean rooms. Just five minutes walking distance from our Guesthouse you can every evening enjoy the traditional minority Naxi dancing or even better, you can take part in it!!!
Cancellation within 3 Days prior arrival charge 100%.
No Show 100% charge.
We have a travel agency where you will be able to book tours to:
- Jade Dragon Snow Mountain,
- Tiger Leaping Gorge,
- Laishi Lake
- Lugu Lake
- Mei Li Snow Mountain etc.
You can also book your bus, train and flight tickets with us.
We can help you in Dutch, English and Chinese to make your travel in this area a great experience.
Address: Zangqing Road #3, Shuhe Old Town (Walk straight from Shuhe south main gate about 500m on your right) Suburbs, Lijiang, China
Chinese Add: 束河古镇正大门进门直走500米
Welcome to Maple Leaf Inn, Lijang, Shuhe!!! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>