Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
14 Day cancellation policy.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The Madpackers' is more than just a place to rest when you want to escape Delhi's enticing chaos. It's a place for community, friendships and stories. We have an obsessive affair with travel and a soft spot for everything that moves with a backpack. Come on over, let us show you some love!
We’ve got all your backpacker-needs covered: from a safe, accessible location, comfortable beds and spotless bathrooms to a passion for showing you the unknown, chaotic underbelly of this enormous city and beyond. When you feel like taking a break from the city, we've got a rooftop garden/lounge and a cozy common room you can take a pick from.
With Delhi Metro’s Yellow Line a 5-minute walk away, running around the city is affordable, safe and hassle-free. As locals, the team at the hostel knows Delhi inside out and is always there to help you experience the city less as tourists, and more as a part of the crowd. Need help planning an itinerary beyond Delhi? We’ve got you covered. From motorcycle rentals to affordable travel fares, there’s nothing that we won’t do. Well, almost. ;)
Round the clock, free Wi-Fi, a fully-stocked open kitchen, a breakfast for champions and a host of food/heritage walks and crawls, The Madpackers’ is where you should be in Delhi. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Oferty pracy
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Kafejka internetowa
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Pierwszy, Krai India
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>