Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Street Art is part of Madama: the rooms are adorned with custom murales and works of art everywhere, transforming it into a one-of-a-kind museum that has earned a place on the MAUA list, an open air museum of street art of Milan. On the last Sunday of every month we run a series of guided tours to introduce everyone to the murales outside and inside the hostel. Each month we also host temporary exhibitions by emerging artists.
Madama Hostel & Bistrot is eco-friendly paying the greatest attention to environmental sustainability: all the amazing furnitures in the rooms and the bar are made in recycled materials, single-use plastic is banned, we really put efforts to focus on waste sorting, offering also free of charge purified water to our guests and customers. We also have green partners with whom we work to raise awareness among guests and locals about resources and protecting the environment.
Our motto is "Sounds like home" and we live up to this with our large comfy rooms, a warm chill-out area and great staff, doing our best to help our guests to enjoy their stay.
Madama is the perfect meeting point between Milan and the travelers. During our amazing saturday night Karaoke you can meet locals and experience the Milanese lifestyle. We also host expositions, handmade/vintage markets, live concerts and much more!
We have bright shared rooms with 4, 6 or 8 beds and private rooms either with double bed or two single beds, all air conditioned with a private bathroom and individual lockers for storage.
Free Wi-Fi connection is included as well as an USB charging port and reading lights near each bed.
Facilities include a shared kitchen and there is a bistrot on site.
Madama Hostel & Bistrot is 5 minutes walking distance from the underground station Lodi T.I.B.B. To get out of the metro station take the exit on the left towards Piazzale Lodi, then take the only road going uphill which passes over the railway tracks. Take the first road on the right (Via Brembo) followed by the first on the left (Via Benaco), you will find us on the corner (look out for our big blue umbrellas)
Madama is well connected with the main tourist attractions in the city, Piazza Duomo in the city center is only 4 stops away by metro (8 minutes) while the Naviglio Grande canal is 2.2 miles away.
We are also situated in an area with good nightlife: nearby, 5 minutes by foot, you can find the Fondazione Prada Museum and 10 minutes by foot is located Porta Romana neighbourhood which offers a lot of pubs and bars.
Linate Airport can be reached in a 20-minute drive from the property.
MADAMA HOSTEL & BISTROT IS CORONA READY!
We are prepared and ready to host you in accordance with the Italian Health Ministry guidelines.
Members of the staff wear masks and guests registration will require temperature measurement.
Room keys are carefully disinfected and hand sanitising products are provided in each floor and common areas.
Signs and visual markings are installed everywhere to explain and remind social distancing.
Our shared rooms are very large and beds are correctly distanced both in height and width, in order to maintain the requested distancing.
All the hostel cleaning follows strict procedures and frequent specific cleaning sessions, as well as the airing of the rooms. Disinfection is carried out using alcohol-based disinfectant with a concentration of at least 70% alcohol. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Sala zebrań
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gra w piłkarzyki
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>