Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Ideally located, just 10 minutes walk from Notre Dame or the Op2ra Bastille, Ile Saint-Louis, the Pompidou Museum... MIJE youth hostels are the ideal place to start your walking tours during a weekend or a stay in Paris.
A continental breakfast is included and is served in the dining room of our three hostels.
There's a restaurant where guests can have dinner.
Free WIFI access on the ground floor is provided. There are also city maps and information about Paris. In our common rooms you will find books.
A free luggage storage is available in all the hostels. The premises are secured and a receptionist is on site 24/7.
The 3 buildings are located in the same area. After your booking, you will receive an email with special check-in instructions.
All together the hostels count more than 400 beds in private or shared rooms (from 1 to 10 people).The bedrooms are private or shared, with washbasin and shower. Beds are made on arrival and rooms are cleaned daily. Towels are not provided but can be purchased at the reception. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Sala zebrań
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>