Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Room bookings for groups of twelve persons and above:
The deadline for free cancellations is 60 days before the day of arrival for group bookings on the basis of multi-bed rooms. For groups on the basis of single and double rooms, the deadline for free cancellations is 45 days before the day of arrival. These deadlines also apply if the Contract is concluded within the respective deadline. On cancellation after these deadlines, cancellation charges are payable on the following terms:
a) From 59 days (group booking on the basis of multi-bed rooms) or 44 days (group booking on the basis of single and double rooms) to 30 days prior to arrival, 30 percent of the agreed booking price is payable.
b) 29 to 10 days prior to arrival: 50 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
c) 9 to 1 day(s) prior to arrival: 80 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
d) In the event of a cancellation on the day of arrival or non-utilisation of the service, 90 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
e) If the number of persons falls by more than ten percent within these deadlines, the above cancellation charges for the cancelled persons will apply accordingly. Up to ten percent of the number of persons may be cancelled free of charge up to one day prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise agreed, for groups of twelve persons or more a payment of 10 percent of the total booking price shall be due immediately on confirmation of the booking. Unless otherwise agreed, the remaining amount will be due no later than four weeks prior to arrival without the Hotel issuing a separate payment reminder. In the case of group bookings booked less than eight weeks prior to arrival, the first advance payment of 10 percent shall not apply and the total booking price will be due in full in advance immediately on confirmation of the booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Aside from a wide variety of services at reasonable prices, our exceptional location provides a safe, convenient area to explore and enjoy Rome's sights. In a few minutes’ walk, you can reach the main attractions. The Colosseum, Roman Forum, Basilica Santa Maria Maggiore, and San Pietro in Vincoli are very close, less than half-an-hour away on foot, and all parts of the city are accessible by public transportation (metro, bus or tram).
The old building affording Italian flair is located on the Via San Martino della Battaglia near to the Termini train station. That is Rome's central hub for buses, taxi stops, subway and trains so you can always go where you want. (The nearest bus stops are: Catro Pretorio (metro MEB, MEB1) and Termini Central Station -metro MEA, MEB, MEB1).
All public areas such as the lobby, lounge, bar and breakfast room are 24/7 accessible. The guests can cook for themselves in our well-equipped guest kitchen. The kitchen has a washer and dryer. If you do not feel like cooking, we also offer sandwiches, muffins, cookies and other treats in our snack machine.
We offer free services as: Wi-Fi, bedding, towels (excluding dorms), maps and ticket information, guest kitchen, and luggage store room.
Available for a small price: All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet for 7.90 euros per person and packed lunch at 4.50 euros per person. We also sell tickets for public transport, tickets for city tours, musicals. Washing machine and dryer are available.
The well-equipped rooms have a Flatscreen-TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with high-quality furnishings. Due to the flexible room structure of the MEININGER Hotels, the accommodation options range from a classic double bedroom to a private multi-bedroom to a bed in a shared multi-bed room.
Important: The guest kitchen, bar and lounge areas are unfortunately currently out of service and until further notice.
MEININGER Roma Termini Policies & Conditions:
- Check in from 3:00pm.
- Luggage room available upon request for any arrival before 3pm.
- Check out until 11:00am.
- Late check out till 2pm for 10.00 euros (only private rooms).
- City Tax 3.50 euros per person/ night not included.
- Breakfast not included.
- 24 hour Reception (No curfew)
- Guests under 18 years can stay in private rooms with parental agreement.
- You must be 18 or older to stay in a dormitory.
- For bookings of several beds in dorms, we do not guarantee accommodation in the same room.
- We have a no-smoking policy throughout the building.
- Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days.
- Linen and towels are included in all private rooms. In Dorms towels can be rented for 1.00 euro.
General Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (Master & Visa), debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telefony na karte
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Automaty sprzedaży
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>