Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Room bookings for groups of 12 persons and above:
The deadline for free cancellations is 60 days before the day of arrival for group bookings on the basis of multi-bed rooms. For groups on the basis of single and double rooms, the deadline for free cancellations is 45 days before the day of arrival. These deadlines also apply if the Contract is concluded within the respective deadline. On cancellation after these deadlines, cancellation charges are payable on the following terms:
a) From 59 days (group booking on the basis of multi-bed rooms) or 44 days (group booking on the basis of single and double rooms) to 30 days prior to arrival, 30 percent of the agreed booking price is payable.
b) 29 to 10 days prior to arrival: 50 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
c) 9 to 1 day(s) prior to arrival: 80 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
d) In the event of a cancellation on the day of arrival or non-utilisation of the service, 90 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
e) If the number of persons falls by more than ten percent within these deadlines, the above cancellation charges for the cancelled persons will apply accordingly. Up to ten percent of the number of persons may be cancelled free of charge up to one day prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise agreed, for groups of twelve persons or more a payment of 10 percent of the total booking price shall be due immediately on confirmation of the booking. Unless otherwise agreed, the remaining amount will be due no later than four weeks prior to arrival without the Hotel issuing a separate payment reminder. In the case of group bookings booked less than eight weeks prior to arrival, the first advance payment of 10 percent shall not apply and the total booking price will be due in full in advance immediately on confirmation of the booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Hostelworld mówiPrzetłumaczone przez
Our top location makes us the ideal starting point to explore the city. The Science Museum, Hyde Park and the famous department store Harrods are just a few minutes' walk away. If you want to see more South Kensington and Gloucester Road tube stations are close by, giving you fast and direct connections to attractions such as Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus, Notting Hill or Covent Garden.
We have lots of British charm as our hostel is located in the historic Baden Powell House, named after the founder of the Scouting Movement. After a tiring day's sightseeing, you can put up your feet in our spacious, comfortable lobby, browse the internet or go to the bar and chat with other guests from all over the world. Here we can offer you drinks and small snacks such as sandwiches, muffins and cookies, just what's needed to keep you going for your next round of activities.
****Please note that you must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory. If you’re under 18 you will have to book a private room.****
Free services and offers:
- Lockers at the reception (against a deposit)
- Lockers in dormitories
- Towels (private rooms only)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer (against a deposit which will be refunded upon return)
- Use of luggage room
And things available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet for £7.90
- Tickets for city tours and major attractions
- Late check-out until 2 pm (Private Rooms)
- Towels for guests in dormitories for £1 plus Deposit
- Adaptors and Padlocks for sale at Reception
A few important rules:
- Check In from 3 pm
- Check Out by 11 am
- We operate a non-smoking policy throughout the building
- Maximum stay is 14 days
- You must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory
PLEASE NOTE: For bookings of several beds in dorms, we do not guarantee accommodation in the same room.
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. There is nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!
Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!
Please note that you must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory. We cannot provide beds in dormitories for families or any other bookings with children below 18 years.
Please read our Things to Note below before making a booking.
Earliest check in time is 3pm on arrival date for all Meininger properties. Of course guests can arrive before 3pm and leave their bags in our luggage room if required. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Salon gier
Pierwszy, Duża sieć hosteli
MEININGER London Hyde Park mówi
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>