Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
75% of the group payment retained by the lodge for cancellations within 7 days of the arrival date
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We are conveniently located right in the heart of things
close to restaurants, shopping areas and transport links.
Accommodation is clean and comfortable, you can chose between dorms or en-suite private rooms bed linen and towels are provided.
For those that want to cook we have a smart new self catering Kitchen that has just been refurbished
Use your time with us to:
unwind by the pool on our very own beach, or chill out in the new beach cabin.
Relax in the garden with a good book, away from the hurly burly of Zambia's capital city or in our outside bar you can meet new friends, shoot some pool and work your way through our cocktail menu!
Enjoy our home cooked food, served all day until late, join in with our popular special events and catch up on sports at the weekend
We have a comprehensive travel desk that can assist with all of your traveling needs, including excellent safaris and great deals and advice on trips in and around Zambia and throughout southern Africa.
Our friendly staff will look after you throughout your stay and welcome you back when you return! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Opcja posiłków
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>