Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
There is no cancellation charge for any cancellations made with at least 1 weeks notice. The first nights payment of your reservation will not be refunded if you cancel with less than 1 weeks notice.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A security deposit of $20 per person is required at check-in. This will be refunded on check out so long as all rules are followed whilst staying with us.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Please read the reservation conditions below before making a reservation.
Our central location makes getting around very easy. In two minutes you can walk to the Gaslamp quarter to enjoy the multitude of restaurants, bars, clubs and shops that make up this district. Petco Park, San Diego's newly built baseball stadium lies right on our doorstep. A baseball game is a must in truly experiencing American culture. Balboa Park, home to San Diegos many museums and the world famous Zoo is within walking distance. The Greyhound (bus), Amtrak (train) and airport are all easily reached, as is public transport.
Our activities director works hard to ensure you get to see all there is to see in San Diego. We have daily activities organized such as our Gaslamp Pub Crawl, Poker night, Hostel beer pong tournaments, Pub Quiz and Club night, VIP entry to Gaslamp clubs are all ways we help you enjoy all San Diego has to offer, whilst meeting and hanging out with your fellow travelers.
All of our dorm rooms sleep only 4 people. Security lockers are provided in the dorm rooms. Our deluxe private rooms have a full sized bed, cable TV, and mini fridge. Our economy/basic private rooms have a full sized bed and NO cable TV or mini fridge.
- Free Internet
- Free house phone - call anywhere in the US or Canada
- Lockers in every room
- Free day-storage of luggage after checking out
- Free bike storage
- Discounted bike rental, only $10 a day!
- Large, fully stocked, modern, clean kitchen
- Air Conditioned common room with big screen TV
- Discounted San Diego Zoo tickets
- Free nightly events such as our legendary Pub crawl
- On site laundry facilities with free washing powder
- No curfew
We look forward to welcoming you!
Please understand that while we try our best, and generally succeed, we can not guarantee that we will always be able to get you in the same room for your entire stay. If booking one or more beds we may not be able to get all your beds in the same room. This is particularly true in our busy summer months of July and August. If this is a problem please call the hostel before booking to check what is available.
Guests must be 18+ years to stay in our dorm rooms. There are no upper age
restrictions however, we ask that you are at least young at heart. The
average age of our guests is between 18-35 years old. Our shared rooms are
co-ed and are designed for vacationing travelers.
You must have an international passport or US Drivers License
or another VALID government issued ID. We DO NOT accept San Diego County residents..
You must also be able to show proof of on-going travel. A valid Visa or Mastercard is
required to make a reservation.
Please note we have a 2 day cancellation policy.
Taxes are not included in listed prices! All bed rates over $25 will have a 10.5% city tax charged, in addition to the amount quoted, to be paid upon arrival. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>