Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
you can find here your perfect stay, close to the wonderful chaos of the metropolis.
Some good reasons to choose Litus Roma Hostel:
- The strategic location. Litus is located just in front of Mediterranean Sea, in a historical monumental building, property of the Common of Rome. It's reachable with public transport in 25 minutes from the city center, 10 minutes from the excavations of Ostia Antica and only 15 minutes from the international airport of Fiumicino.
- The best price-quality ratio. Litus has over 120 beds in clean and spacious rooms with their own bathrooms , TV, sea views and low beds (no bunk beds!).
We offer also quality services like WI-FI access in the lobby, bed sheets and bath ,free self-service lockers, free parking,no curfew, no lock-out,24h reception and discounted beach access.
- We are always ready to help you in any needs or request and make your stay with us a moment of friendly and human contact.
- Please print out your confirmation and pay the balance due upon arrival.
- If you do not give us 48 hours notice (2 days) of your 'no show' by e-mail or fax , we will unfortunately have to debit your card. The amount charged will be your first night's accommodation.
Phone cancellations are not accepted. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telefony na karte
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Usługi pocztowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>