Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
If you are looking for a clean, warm, comfortable and safe place, come and visit us you will feel at home: Family House In Lino offer PRIVATE, comfortable and above all pleasant rooms that can be rented for days, weeks or months. We have single, triple rooms with private and shared bathrooms, double, and all rooms have TV led, desk, free WI-FI, will always clean sheets and towels, also each time they are requested by our guests. The house has a living room with 42 'TV LCD, DVD player, many films on demand, playstation, garden terrace you can sunbathe, sharing a refreshing lemonade or Pisco Sour with our other members of the house, one frigidaire, so you can keep your perishable foods, microwaves and kitchen. At breakfast we provide coffee or tea before you can visit our city.
It is a non-smoking home but there is an area on the terrace and garden for smokers. at home we have Washer and hot water 24 hours. Lin Family House, has a separate entrance. We can also help you organize your travel and book your tickets if you want to travel to other parts of Lima and Peru.
If you are a student, teacher or a tourist passing through Lima and want a little something different, a place to feel at home, we are sure you will like our accommodation, which transmits clean, safe, comfortable, confident, funny, and of course personalized attention in a warm and cozy Peruvian family.
If we did not have reservations we give you the option Late Checkout or you can store your bags at reception free of charge.
Our home is located is a quiet, safe area, surrounded by parks and green areas, close to the main avenues that connect the city: Av Javier Prado. and Aviation Avenue. (A Metro station at the intersection of Javier Prado and Aviation, very close to the house by the way) that makes us the perfect hub to connect to all Lima as Miraflores, San Isidro and the city center.
A short walk from our house you will find the main bank BBVA and lime as Scotiabank and the BCP and Interbank local, as well as ATMs.
There is also a supermarket 2 blocks (Wong) where you can buy all your food if you want to cook a nice dinner or even just walk to one of the major Malls Lima called 'La Rambla' where you will find many shops and restaurants of different as Papa Johns, Chillis, Pinkberry, KFC, Bembos, MC Donalds, Dominos Pizza, The Caravan, Norkys, Starbucks, and other small businesses such as clinics, pharmacies, casinos, discos, karaoke bars, Peruvian restaurants near the home within 3-5 minutes walk.
We are also very close to the National Museum (the largest museum in the city), the National Library (with different exposures, plays or concerts). The Gran Teatro de la Nation, so we can promise it will be the cultural center of the nearest town.
If you want to learn Spanish fast our family will be happy to help you learn the language quickly and more about Peruvian culture is the best way!
We offer secure airport taxi service for hours, city tours and tour packages to various destinations in Peru transfer. We have special discounts for groups (more than 10 pax) or longer stay. In addition to teaching the preparation of traditional foods and our Peruvian Pisco Sour.
Our family will strive to provide all the answers to any of your curiosities. We will recommend the best places to have fun and save as tours, bars, clubs, restaurants and of course the best markets to buy their gifts.
Do not waste your money on expensive hotels, use it to explore unique experiences that give value alternative to traditional hotels.
We are waiting with open arms!! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Telewizja kablowa
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>