Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We have a maximum capacity of 30 people, which is the perfect number for keeping our homely feel while enjoying a fun and vibrant atmosphere.
Our friendly staff, formed by a team of passionate and laid back travellers, will do everything they can to make sure that you have an amazing time in our hostel and in Faro.
We know what travellers need because we love travelling too! That's why we offer all the facilities that a backpacker needs, including WiFi, hair dryer, a great breakfast, tea and coffee, lockers, luggage storage, movies, games, flexible check-out and much more. All free of charge, because we also hate hidden costs! And we are still working to make it even better!
Every night we offer different activities to help all the guests and staff to get together:
- Quiz Nights
- Ping-Pong Tournaments
- Beer-Pong Tournaments
- Drinking Games
- Pub Crawls
- Beach Trips
For those who want a peaceful and relaxing time, we have a quiet living room where you can read a book from our selection and a TV room where you can watch Netflix or play some PlayStation.
Le Penguin is a very social hostel, where you can easily meet new people, but we know how important is to keep a respectful and fun vibe instead of a crazy drunken atmosphere.
Don't miss our daily dinners, when you can have amazing food for great value while you get the chance to meet the other travellers!
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 2 PM to 1 AM.
Check out before 12 PM.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
*City taxes not included " As from the 1st of March until the 31st of October there will a €1,5 per night on each person up to 7night will be added to your final bill upon arrival"; Any more information just send us a message.
No Visitors Allowed at the Hostel.
Unfortunately we cannot host guest younger than 18 years old. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>