Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel anytime.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of 50% of the total price anytime.
WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Children and Extra Bed Policy
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs BRL 25 per day.
Pets are not allowed.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Florianópolis is an outstanding city in southern Brazil known for having high safety standards, quality of life and eco-friendly policies. It is formed by an ocean island of 43650 km² (54 km by 18 km) and a small peninsula on the mainland, with 1210 km². Three bridges link the island to the continent, but presently, Hercílio Luz Bridge, a landmark of the city, is closed for repairs. In the future it will reopen for pedestrians and cyclists. The city of Florianópolis is quite modern, with large shopping malls, chain and high-end restaurants and many glamorous bars and nightclubs. Recently, Florianópolis has become one of the most popular destinations in Brazil for people who are looking for superb beaches, beautiful scenery, interesting culture and friendly people.
Le Flâneur Auberge is a very nice hostel in a great house with comfortable shared dorms, common areas and kitchen. It is a great place to meet new friends from all around the world to share your time in Floripa. The rooms are clean and cozy for a good rest.
Le Flâneur Auberge Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 5.00 % per person per night
Non smoking. Fined 100 BRL.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Improper behavior may shorten your stay.
Only use beds assigned for you.
Do not disturb other guests.
Please bring your own lock.
In case you cause damage at our hostel (broken windows, furniture and similar) it will be considered as high damage and it will be charged. In a case of a damage bigger than 300 BRL we will contact the authorities first.
Also, please note that guests without a basic level of hygiene, which includes unpleasant smells or guests with behavior that bothers other guests, will be evicted from the hostel without financial compensation. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>