Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Just a 4 minute walk away from the metro, Lazy Gaga is the FIRST hostel ever built in the VERY CENTER (Zhongshan 6) of Guangzho. We push our 'NO CURFEW' to new climax that you can cook, drink, watch movies, play POOL, FOOSBALL, Wii, guitar at ANY time you like because our common area is well isolated from the sleeping rooms area. Local cheap beer is sold starting from 4 yuan only.
Within a 15 minute walk, our guests can WALK to most prized historical attractions, the popular riverside bar area, historical parks, and the two most popular shopping streets, Shangxiajiu and Beijing Road. We're also surrounded by fleets of supermarkets, more than 100 restaurants, the prosperous Yide Road & Shisan Hang Wholesales Market, prominent museums, the founding temple of Zen Buddhism, and the VISA office.
Our facilities are tailor-made to enhance your comfort in every possible way. FREE public kitchen, FREE access to more than a thousand movies (including 3D movies), FREE WIFI, FREE luggage storage and the CHEAPEST laundry are available. We've also introduced some of the biggest bunk beds in China, which are complemented with soft mattresses, duvet blankets, and duvet pillows.
Security is top priority. We design our own charging locker which is equipped with a power outlet inside the locker, so that you can charge your expensive gadgets in a secure way. Padlock freely provided for sure! Additionally, our hostel is gated and open only to guests. The place is like a member's club house exclusively for you.
Serving different needs is taken sacredly. Whether you're on halal, kosher, vegetarian, vegan or even vegan gluten-free, our friendly English-speaking staff is ready to give you support and assist you in exploring the city. Come and help us rock this newly born hostel!
Check-in begins after 13:00 on the date of booking. If you arrive at midnight (after 12:00 AM), please book the previous night.
For early arrival, please feel free to chill at the communal lounge, take a shower in the public bathroom and store your luggage for free.
For check-in later than 18:00 because of delayed flight or train, please notify us by email in advance. Otherwise your bed may be resold.
The hostel operates 24 hours. No curfew. No lock-out.
Most dorm guests bring their own towels and shampoo/body wash, so our price for dormitory does not cover the cost of disposable personal care items and towels. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Gra w piłkarzyki
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>