Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
3 day before
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We will try to satisfy all your needs with our rooms, you can choose between different option because each apartment has its own characteristic. You can choose to have access to the kitchen, or having bath tube instead of the shower or to be accommodated in the nicest street of the area with dehors and second-hand shop in a really nice house without elevator.
The furniture is modern, essential but well finished, spaces are spacious and bright.
We offer a rich continental breakfast: coffee, a selection of teas and infusions, milk, orange juice, yoghurt, hand made jam, melba toast, biscuits and sweets. In case of specific request we can also serve croissants or focaccia. We invites all guests to report specific requirements. There is also possibility of having breakfast served on the terrace or arranging by yourself in the apartments with espresso maker, electric kettle and fresh food daily replaced.
The site is very well connected by public transport to the 2 main train stations and the airport. There are no parking problems and if you want there is also a near-storey car park. In addition to an isolated station on the bike sharing. We also offer free use of 1/2 bikes
You will be welcomed in our house telling us at least 48 hours prior to the time slot of arrival. We will give you immediately a set of keys so that you can move autonomously by our commitments. There are no time restrictions for the return at night. During your stay you may make use of guides, books and promotional material on Turin and Wi-Fi
The bathroom is for guests and is washed once a day
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in is flexible. Please contact property to agreed check-in time
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.30 EUR per person per night
Child friendly. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>