Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If reservation is cancelled within 48 prior to arrival date, the 50% of the deposit will be returned.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Open 24 hours
Groups can also use our common TV area, living room and kitchen
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Bloggers, artists, backpackers.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Our location is one of the greatest, safest and convenient places to stay in San Salvador (no kidding). We're located at La Zona Rosa,in San Benito, one of the safest and touristic areas of San Salvador. Just crossing the street, right in front of the hostel, you have the TICABUS station that goes all around Central America and Mexico, and 3 more bus line options on our same block that offer the same services. This area has also easy and fast access to public transportation such as buses, taxis and uber are always available. Within 1 min walking you'll find any type of food options that fit into any traveler's pocket; from the best and most exclusive restaurants and bars of the city to food trucks and delicious local street food on the palm of your hand. We're located 45 min from the airport and we offer daily transportation from and to the airport.
Our hostel is opened 24 hours (no curfew) with Front-desk service available and english speaking staff that will guide you through your travels in El Salvador.
Experience a whole new of staying with us! We host and welcome people from all over the world every day. Our hostel has a unique style that creates a genuinely cozy space, perfect to rest and relax!It is fully equipped for longer or short stays; offering different spaces and options that meet our guest’s pocket and needs. Enjoy our common areas with an environment that offers a blend of different cultures from around the world, creating a unique atmosphere to enjoy in the middle of the city! Common areas include a kitchen ready to use, dining tables, living rooms, bar and games room, chill out patio and a top floor terrace to enjoy the view and the breeze. You can also join our daily activities and make new friends to explore around! Learn from each other and exchange experiences from your travels or just hang out and have an awesome time!
We offer unique, stylish, sociable and affordable accommodation. We've designed unique dorms with capsule beds that genuinely create a cozy environment to enjoy a good long sleep and relax in the awesomeness of your own private space! But if you're looking for even more privacy we also have private rooms and -if more exclusive- apartments that include breakfast! Also, we have a bar and breakfast service with great staff.
Getting around La Zona Rosa, in San Benito neighbourhood, you'll find one of the most active areas of the city because of it's great variety of options around; eat at the most exclusive restaurants in the city or try the most delicious and cheapest street food you can find! Visit our national museum 'MUNA' and our modern art museum 'MARTE', both just 5 minutes walking from the hostel. Shopping Centers, best night life of San Salvador and the must exclusive hotels are also around. City Center is just 15 min in bus for less than $0.25!
- Deluxe Dorms
- Outdoor terrace
- Smoking area
- Special events
- Happy hour
- Free Unlimited Wifi
- Hot water
- Laundry service
- Lockers for valuables
- Cable Tv
- Breakfast service
- Fun Games
- Shuttles trough Central America (Extra Charge)
- Airport transportation (Extra Charge)
- Bilingual staff
- Night vigilance
- Free city map
- 24 hr Frontdesk
BOOK A TOUR WITH US!
Tour #1: 3 Archaeological sites, El Boquerón Volcano and Coatepeque Lake.
Tour #2: Santa Ana Volcano.
Tour #3: Santa Ana City Tour and Coatepeque Lake.
Tour #4: San Salvador City Tour.
Tour #5: Beach Tour in La Libertad (Main Pier, La Paz, El Tunco and El Zonte).
Tour #6: Ruta de la Flores (Flower's Route; private tour in 5 towns)
Tour #7: Puerta del Diablo and Planes de Renderos Tour
POLICIES & CONDITIONS:
Check in: 2:00 PM
Check out: Before 11:00 AM
Payment upon arrival by cash
Payment with card has 6.4% extra fee (charged by bank)
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included for dorms.
Go check @zonahostel to catch up with our daily activities!
Taxes not included:
5% City Taxes
(We don’t like rules either, but we have to provide these guidelines so everyone can enjoy their stay):
1) Outside guests are not allowed in the dorms.
2) No changing beds or dorms without consulting with the front desk.
3) Please, keep noise at a moderate level after 10:00 PM (because other travellers may be sleeping).
4) Mingle and don’t be anti-social! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Sala zebrań
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gra w piłkarzyki
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>