Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
There is wi-fi broadband internet. The window has a view over the countryside. The location is very quiet and peaceful.
On the ground floor there is a bathroom with shower, exclusively for guests. On the ground floor there is a kitchen, a common room with an internet-connected computer.
Outside there is a small garden with a hammock and a deck chair, a parking space and a garage for motorbikes and bicycles.
At least one of us will always be at home and available to help guests.
The house is set in the Emilia Romagna plain a few kilometers from Modena. The surrounding countryside is peppered with vineyards, orchards, historical country houses, vegetable gardens, artisanal cheesemakers, and traditional producers of the famous balsamic vinegar of Modena. It is a generous land.
There are a few nearby tourist sights that we recommend:
- The Benedictine abbey of Nonantola, founded in 752 A.D. (ticket approx. 10 Euros).
- The 'Partecipanza Agraria' of Nonantola, an area of fields which is ideal for bicycle trips (free).
- Villa Sorra, between Nonantola and Castefranco, a historical villa with a beautiful landscape garden (free).
And for visits to local producers of traditional food and drink:
- Just a few dozen meters from us is the Antica Acetaia Malagoli, where you can sample and buy traditionally produced balsamic vinegar.
- A short walk away is the Caseificio Serafini, a traditional dairy producing Parmigiano Reggiano, butter and yoghurt.
- A couple of kilometers away in Nonantola town is Cantina Gavioli, producer and seller of Lambrusco with an attached free museum displaying an eclectic mix of old agricultural tools and sports cars.
The area is full of bike paths, so it's easy to get around on foot or by bike. There is a bus from Nonantola to Modena every hour. The bus stop for this service is 1km away. When coming from Modena, ask the driver for 'Borsari'. There is also a bus stop in front of the house, but the bus only comes twice per day. The bus towards Modena comes at 7am, and the return service leaves Modena at 3pm. Both services cost 3 Euros.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
There are no hidden costs! We've traveled a lot and understand life on the road; to make you feel at home.
La Selvatica is Home to many travelers and friends. Everyone who has stayed here has made an impact in some way. If you stay here it is expected that you contribute something to make this an even better place for those around you. Often this means contributing to group dinner in the evenings. We are open to creative ideas and look forward to meeting you. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Czyszczenie chemiczne
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wymiana książek
- Zmywarka do naczyń
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Kafejka internetowa
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>