Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
La Ponderosa has something for everyone:
- Spend the day sipping on jungle cocktails at our river-side bar and soak up the sun on our beach
- Relax in a hammock in our peaceful traditional Colombian farmhouse surrounded by the fruit forest
- Those looking for adventure can freely explore our 13 hectares of jungle and mountain creeks
- Take a tour of our cacao forest and make your own chocolate
- Learn about permaculture on a tour of the farm and vegetable gardens
Our sociable family style dinners provide an easy space to meet like-minded people over delicious vegetarian food and our lively bar atmosphere with games, quizzes, live music events and full moon parties mean you will never be short of entertainment.
La Ponderosa is a hub for many unique local activities:
- Visit the neighbouring thermal healing spring, one of only two in the Sierra
- Treks to a number of sacred indigenous sites
- Tours of traditional indigenous villages
- A jungle hike up to the remote mountain village Quebrada del Sol
- We are also located close to the start of the famous lost city trek and can provide direct transport from the hostel
But beyond just a hostel, powered 100% by solar energy, La Ponderosa strives to showcase a regenerative model of tourism with zero waste and support in local reforestation projects. During the Covid-19 Pandemic we began to reforest the land planting 1000 trees and started the construction; making use of the local materials available to us. We made bricks from clay and sand from the land and used local wood, prioritising fallen trees and driftwood from the river. We refurbished an abandoned traditional Colombian farmhouse to create welcoming and comfortable dormitories and private rooms.
La Ponderosa Reserve Policy and Condition:
HOW TO ARRIVE
Your adventure starts with a stunning 40 minute moto-taxi ride from the main road (Troncal Caribe) into the mountains.
You will then cross a wide stream, follow the path on the left handside of the stream to a farm house who will point you to the river crossing. Depending on the height of the river, you will cross on foot or be met by our staff to help float you across. Further details on directions will be emailed to you after we receive your reservation.
Due to the river crossing and current rainy season, we ask that you arrive between the hours of 10-2pm.
Cancellation Policy: 1 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast is included
Reception from 07.00 to 18.00
No special conditions Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Odkryty taras
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Telefony na karte
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>