Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The subway and bus is the most comfortable for guest.
Our Hostel is modern style, and the environment is attractive and slightly fine.
We provide a breakfast with the all you can eat.
We also provide a various services, rental bike service, comfortable shower room for the woman,
free use laundry room and kitchen and so on....
Located in Kyoto, 1 km from Kyoto International Manga Museum, Kyoto Morris Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.
Every room has a shared bathroom.
There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
***In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Pierwszy, Najpopularniejsze Kyoto
Pierwszy, Krai Japan
Pierwszy, Krai Japan
4-ty, Średni hostel ogólnoświatowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>