Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Kva Hostel is on perfect location, in the downtown center, within a walking distance to all main attractions, in front of the house bicycle rent and boat trip on Ljubljana. Kva Hostel is on the beginning of the pedestrian zone, a really quite place looking to the river. It's really close to the city center, with lovely views of the river. It's directly in front of it and very close to bars and restaurants. Ljubljana major sightseeing.
You can cook in our kitchen, enjoy our laundry service, relax in the living room with free fast Wi-Fi, cable TV, DVDs and books, or step out to explore the huge selection of bars and cafés which surround you, a walk along the river side or a picnic in the park. When you get back home, we’re sure that you’re going to remember your stay as one of the best parts of your trip. All stays include free continental-style breakfast (served from 8am to 10am). Access is by key card, which ensures your security. Free lockers and luggage storage are included.
Kva Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Please note that the 1st night of your stay will be charged in case of No-Show.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
3,13€ City tax not included.
Guest kitchen is open until 11pm.
8am - 12pm
15pm - 10pm
Please call the reception for early check in or leaving your luggage!
Non smoking Hostel.
Free Wi-Fi Internet access in all rooms.
Free security lockers & reading lights.
Key card access to the Hostel.
Laundry service and towels for rent.
Free luggage storage.
- The 10.00 Euro deposit of your key card will not be refunded in case of any damage or irregularity
- KVA Hostel reserves the right of admission or expulsion in case of neglecting our rules
- Cards accepted for a minimum of 50 Euros.
- A mandatory law requires every guest has to present valid government ID upon check-in, persons other than registered guests are restricted from the apartment. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telefony na karte
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Zmywarka do naczyń
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>