Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The Upland hostel located in the downtown, It is the most popular praise for Backpackers in Kunming, very high cost performance hostel.
# Best location #
The hostel is located in the absolute center of the city, close to the Green Lake, the position of the one and only, enjoy convenient.
Walk 15 minutes to arrive Kunming main city landmarks:
Green Lake (200m)
Yunnan University (500m)
Yuan tong Temple (800m)
Justice Road Pedestrian Street (800m)
Bird and flower market (1000m)
# Best Facilities #
Upland is the most complete facilities of the hostel in Kunming，our hardware configuration is complete，high cost performance. Great Shower，Comfortable bedding. The hostel has a beautiful garden,
# Friendly Staff #
The staff can speak very good English， helpful，and friendly.
•Free City Maps
•Free Internet Access
•Free Wii game
•Free Pool Table
•Free table tennis
•Free Tourist information
•Free luggage storage
•Safe Deposit Box
•24 Hour Reception
• Ticket service
At Upland we do our best to ensure you have a great time in Kunming whether you want to get out and explore, or stay in the neighborhood and just relax for a few days.
At our reception, you can book plane, train, or bus tickets for a 15 RMB fee, which will save you a trip to the ticketing office. Our reception will also help you book accommodation at other hostels in China free of charge. Our friendly staff is eager to help you whenever you need.
We have a full service restaurant serving both Chinese and Western food, a cafe, and well stocked bar with wine, spirits, and 20 brands of beer.
You can also rent bikes to explore the city, which includes a special bike map that we provide. the reception area also has a dedicated landline for guests to make long-distance calls
We have two large sinks and a hang drying area for guests that like to do their own laundry by hand. There are also coin operated washing machines available for use.
In addition to the free services we offer above, Upland has a number of other services to help ensure a comfortable stay with us.
1、From the airport (40km, 120 RMB by taxi)
By bus: take airport Bus #1 (空港一号线) to the last stop: West INN (西驿酒店，小西门原南疆宾馆). It's 25 RMB and 45 minutes. Then take a taxi (less than 15RMB). Tell the taxi driver to take you to the back gate of Green Lake Hotel on Hua Shan Xi Lu (翠湖宾馆后门，华山西路92号。或省政府后门). It's just across the street from Upland.
2、From Train station (4KM, 15RMB by taxi)
By bus: Take bus No. 2 from the Southern end/beginning of Beijing Lu (Kunming Huo Che Zhan/昆明火车站) to Wenmiao (Wen Miao/文庙). After exiting the bus, you have two choices. You can walk about 600 meters (see map) or catch another bus. To get the bus walk towards Zhengyi Lu (正义路) and Renmin Zhonglu (人民中路). When you reach the intersection, turn left, where you will find the Zhengyi LuKou (正义路口) bus stop. Take bus No. 1 to Qingyun Jie (青云街). After exiting the bus, walk back 100m the way you came from and turn left at the first stoplight (Damei Yuanxiang, 大梅园巷).
3、From Bus stations:
There are five bus stations in Kunming. The two biggest stations are the South Station (to Laotian border, Jinghong, Yuanyang ...) and the West Station (bus to Dali, Lijiang ...).
(1) Kunming West Bus Station (昆明西部汽车客运站) (8 KM ,25 yuan through taxi)
Take bus No. 80 to XiHua Yuan (西华园, 10th stop). Transfer to bus no. 95 and get off at Qingyun Jie (青云街). After exiting the bus, walk back 100m the way you came from and turn left at the first stoplight (Damei Yuanxiang, 大梅园巷).
(2) The South Station(昆明南部汽车客运站) (25KM, 50RMB through taxi)
By subway(total time about 90 minutes): Take the subway to Chuan Xin Gu Lou Stop(穿心鼓楼站), then you have two choices. First you can take the bus No95 for two stops to Qingyun Jie(青云街站), then walk straight and turn left when you see Da Mei Yuan Xiang(大梅园巷), you will see us shortly after. Second you can walk along Yuan Tong Street towards the bridge and turn left when you see Hua Shan Xi Road(华山西路), and turn left again when you see Da Mei Yuan Xiang(大梅园巷) and you will see us shortly after.
P.S. The buses in Kunming require exact change. Most buses are 1 RMB. Some are 2 RMB. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Usługa budzenia
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>