Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
At Kona Beach Hostel we strive to offer our guests the best experience while staying with us. Our staff members are very friendly and can provide you with information about the Big Island so you can make the most out of your experience in Hawaii.
We are located in the heart of downtown Kailua-Kona, steps from Kailua Pier, numerous bars, restaurants, shops, farmers markets, and numerous beaches. We are only 2.5 miles from the famous Magic Sands beach, directly across the street from Honls beach, and a 20 minutes drive from world famous snorkel, scuba, and hiking locations including Captain Cook trail head & monument, Two Step Bay, and Kealakekua Bay.
Our facilities include co-ed and female dormitories as well as private rooms, a fully equipped communal kitchen, shaded common areas to talk story, BBQ grill, laundry area, Wi-Fi, and free parking.
Kona Beach Hostel Policies & Conditions:
We are an 18+ hostel.
Check-in is after 3:00 pm and check-out is before 10:00 am.
In the event of late arrival, please text us in advance.
Arrivals after 9:30pm are subject to a late check-in fee of $23.64.
All single-night reservations are subject to a cleaning fee :
Dorm - $9.46.
Private room - $23.64.
The maximum length of stay is 14 days.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit card, and debit card. We reserve the right to pre-authorize your credit card.
If you need to cancel for any reason, 48 hours notice prior to arrival is required for a refund.
Free Cancellation rates:
If you cancel your booking 48 hours before your arrival date your deposit will be refunded to your payment card. If you cancel less than 48 hours or in the event of a no-show, your deposit will not be refunded and the total of the first night's accommodation will be charged to your payment card unless otherwise stated. Please note that cancellations must be made directly within your booking in My Account.
Your booking is non-refundable. If you choose to cancel your booking, or in the case of a no-show, you will still be charged the full cost of your booking.
Refunds will not be given for cancellations during the high seasons: Christmas (December 15 - January 15) and the Ironman Triathlon (October 1st - 14th). During these periods, private rooms and dorms are subject to a seven-night minimum stay. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Sala zebrań
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>